Erin Garriott is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCS 24703) with a private psychotherapy practice in Laguna Hills, California. She provides confidential psychotherapy services for teenagers and adults.
*Therapy during COVID-19: I am currently offering psychotherapy via telehealth (doxy.me, phone call, FaceTime, Zoom, or any preferred method).
Areas of Specialization:
- depressed/sad mood
- anger/impulse control
- reactions to recent trauma/loss
- unresolved childhood issues (past abuse/trauma)
- unresolved/complicated grief
- relationship difficulties/conflict
- social problems (anxiety, lack of friendships, bullying)
- self-esteem issues
- parenting issues
- major life stressors (loss of health, divorce, and other life-changing events)